While our library buildings are closed, our friendly and knowledgeable staff are still working hard to provide you customer support and reference assistance.
The staff you know and depend on from the Riverfront Library, the Will Branch and the Crestwood Branch are all reachable by calling the branch phone numbers, from 10 am-4 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Types of Help Offered:
- Getting a library card
- Checking your library card barcode or PIN
- Issues with due dates or fines
- Borrowing eBooks or accessing eContent with your library card
- Finding information about city, state, and federal services during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Research and reference help
For the Crestwood Branch (all questions), call 914-779-3774.
For help with your library card account questions,
call 914-457-1381 (Riverfront Library) or 914-771-9616 (Will Branch).
For help getting access to our online resources or for reference and referrals,
call 914-375-7966 (Riverfront Library) or 914-457-1872 (Will Branch).
For questions related to children’s services,
call 914-457-4116 (Riverfront Library) or 914-457-1877 (Will Branch).
Other ways to reach us
For information and other services offered during the COVID-19 closure, please visit this page.