Overdue Charges for Yonkers Public Library materials:
Adult books $.10 cents per day
Books Pronto $.50 cents per day
Children’s Materials No charge ONLY if checked out on child’s card
CD’s $.10 cents per day
DVD’s $1.00 per day
Children $.50 cents
You can pay your fines in the library using cash or you can pay online using a credit card. A $2.50 convenience fee is added to the online transaction.
To pay online:
1. Log into your library account here.
2. Go to Fines tab
3. Leave all the bills selected or deselect any bills that will not be paid at this time. The total to be paid will reflect any changes.
4. Check the box to accept terms and conditions and click the Click to Pay button. Payment information, including the convenience fee, displays.
5. Choose a payment type, fill in credit card information, an email address to receive receipt, and click Submit button.
6. A Transaction Complete screen will load when the transaction is complete.
Read Away Your Fines!
Pay your Yonkers Public Library overdue fines by reading in the library. This applies only to Yonkers Library card holders.
Adults and teens can read for a 1/2 hour to earn a $5.00 certificate or 1 hour to earn a $10 certificate. Certificates are only good for overdue materials from Yonkers Public Library. Only 1 coupon per day per person.
Sign up to read away your fines at the reference desk before you start reading.