- Gift wrapping can be a fun part of your holiday tradition.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to wrap your gifts. Schedule time to wrap your gifts, or you might want to wrap as you buy!
- Be prepared: have the materials needed (paper, scissors, bows, etc.) prior to beginning your wrapping.
- Consider alternate materials for gift wrapping: gift bags, baskets, DIY wrappings, etc.
- Create a happy environment by wrapping while watching a favorite holiday movie, listening to holiday music or enjoying hot cocoa and cookies while wrapping.
- Remember…..a beautifully wrapped gift shows that you care!
Hallmark tips for Wrapping Christmas Presents
Better Homes & Gardens How to Wrap a Gift Like a Pro
Life-changing Gift Wrapping Hacks
Christmas Gift Wrapping Tips & Tricks
Gift Wrapping the Japanese Way