For anyone suffering from mental health issues, you are not alone. There are several places to which you can reach out for support.
The City of Yonkers has provided a list of places that you can call for help. These include:
- Westchester Jewish Community Services, Inc. Crisis Intervention: (914) 237-6089
- WJCS Children’s Crisis Services: (914) 237-6089
- WJCS Yonkers Family Mental Health Clinic: (914) 423-4433
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center In-patient Unit: (914) 378-7622
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center Mental Health Clinic: (914) 378-7461
- Family Services of Westchester Yonkers: (914) 964-6767
- Julia Dyckman Andrus Memorial, Inc.: (914) 965-1109
- Rockland Psychiatric Center: (914) 969-0543
- Rockland Children’s Psychiatric Center: (914) 793-5220
Westchester.gov has hotlines listed. For immediate assistance, call:
- The National Suicide Hotline: (800) 273-8255 / (800) 273-TALK
- Crisis Prevention and Response Team: (914) 925-5959
- For anxiety and stress affecting daily life, call the Department of Community Mental Health: (914) 995-1900
- For alcoholism, drug abuse, or other addictions, call New York State HOPEline: (877) 846-7369
The National Alliance of Mental Illness can help you navigate the Westchester County health care system. Their help line is (914) 592-5458.
Help is available when you need it.