Fill out and submit the form below. A member of our staff will email you with a library card barcode that you can use to log into and access our eBooks and subscription online resources. For help, email email@example.com or call 914-375-7940.
- I live in Westchester County, but not Yonkers
- Only your home library can issue you a card. Once you get it, it will be honored in Yonkers and any other Westchester library
- I don't live in Westchester, but work or attend school in Yonkers
- No problem, just show us proof of your employment or enrollment and you will receive a Yonkers Card. Please register in person; do not use the on-line form.
- I don't live in Yonkers, but teach or work at a school there
- You can apply for the YPL Educator Card. This card give you access to a broad array of eBooks and online learning resources (but not print materials), and you don’t even need to visit one of our libraries to register for one. If you do live in Yonkers we recommend you apply for a standard library card below, as you will
- I live in the Bronx
- No problem, we love our southern neighbors! Register in person, or use the on-line form.
- None of the above
- You may purchase a card directly from the Westchester Library System for an annual fee of $75. Download the form here:
Apply In Person: Visit any branch of Yonkers Public Library to get a library card while you wait. Just show us a picture ID and proof of address.
Apply Online: Use the form below, and a library card will be mailed to your home in a few days. Within 2-3 days of submitting your form you should receive an email with your barcode number and PIN and your library card will be mailed to you shortly thereafter. If you do not hear from YPL or receive your library card within that timeline please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Riverfront Library Circulation Department at 914-375-7940.