All three branches of the Yonkers Public Library have tax forms available for pick up.
Please contact the Reference Department with any questions.
Crestwood Branch: 914-779-3774
Grinton I. Will Library: 914-457-1872
Riverfront Library: 914-375-7966
Free Income Tax Preparation
- AARP Tax-Aide for Seniors:
1. To find a location near you, go to https://taxaide.aarpfoundation.org
2. Choose “Locate Sites Near Me”
3. Click “Change Location” above the map
4. Type in Yonkers and then choose Yonkers, NY from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the Search button.
For more information, contact: 1-888-227-7669
- VITA Program: The IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs offer free tax help for taxpayers who qualify.
1. People who generally make $57,000 or less
2. Persons with disabilities
3. Limited English-speaking taxpayers.
To find a provider near you, use the VITA locator tool.
- India Center Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Center: Providing Free Tax Assistance for low to moderate income families.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Saturday & Sunday: 12-5 pm
email@example.com or call 914-281-1823
India Center of Westchester Inc.
174 Brady Avenue, Hawthorne, NY 10532
Refund Info.: 1-800-829-4477