Vaccination Sites and Appointments
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic available for ages 12 and up at the
Grinton I. Will Library, 1500 Central Park Ave. Yonkers, NY 10710
Friday, August 27th (1st shot) — Friday, September 17th (2nd Shot)
Friday, September 10th (1st Shot) — Friday, October 1st (2nd Shot)
No registration is required — walk-ins are welcome!
Local New York State-Operated Vaccination Sites
Click the link above to finds appointments at New York State mass vaccination sites like the New York National Guard Armory, Westchester County Center and the Javits Center. Residents 12 years and older are able to walk in and receive the COVID-19 vaccine with NO appointment necessary.
Pharmacies and Health Centers (most are vaccinating all ages)
If you text your Zip Code to 438829 (GetVax), you will get a message with local pharmacies offering vaccines.
The website vaccinefinder.org is a good source for tracking pharmacies that offer COVID-19 vaccinations, and if vaccines are currently in stock. It can be search by zip code and vaccine type (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson).
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center – scheduling appointments now at St Joseph’s Medical Center
- CVS Pharmacy – Most appointments show up “early” morning 7-8 am, but may be posted throughout the day. No account required.
- Stop & Shop – Appointments are limited, but they do show up periodically throughout the day. No account required.
- Millennium Medical and Rehab, 1075 Central Park Ave, Scarsdale NY 10583, 914-472-2700
- Homecare St. Mary’s Hospital, 1 Executive Blvd, Suite 1, Yonkers, NY 10701, 914-375-7600
- Sun River Health, 502 South Broadway #210, Yonkers, NY 10705, 914-965-9771
- Grassy Sprain Pharmacy, 640 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, NY 10710, 914-779-5133
- GSP Long Term Care, Inc., 1567 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710, 800-547-2779
- Value Plus Pharmacy, 485 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, NY 10710, 914-961-1185
- LeMac Pharmacy, 623 Mclean Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10705, 914-965-6100
- Yonkers Health Center, 30 South Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701, 914-968-4898
- Value Drug East,1 Tuckahoe Avenue, Eastchester, NY 914-771-5640
- Roman Health Pharmacy, St. Josephs Hospital, 127 S Broadway, Yonkers
New York City Resources (proof of residence/employment required)
Some of these websites are third party. Personal information is entered at your own risk.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Hubs: https://vax4nyc.nyc.gov/patient/s/
- NYC Vaccine Finder (displays list of providers by locations who are offering covid vaccines): https://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/
- NYC Health + Hospitals (Appointments at NYC H+H locations): https://covid19.nychealthandhospitals.org/COVIDVaxEligibility
- TurboVax (Third party site that displays available appointments from 43 city and state-run vaccine sites in the NYC area.): https://www.turbovax.info/
- NYC Vaccine List (Third party site that displays available appointments from government, healthcare, and pharmacy websites): https://nycvaccinelist.com
- Somos (NYCHA senior residents & NYC employees meeting eligibility requirements outlined on the site): https://somosvaccination.mdland.com/p/covid
Services for Homebound Seniors
In-home and homebound seniors that live in the zip codes 10701, 10703, 10704 and 10705 can register for an in-home vaccine appointment. You can register at https://ro.co/covidvaccinedrive/39b75fd3022448e13c891a6c712dd9ac/.