Do you like to organize?
Do you like to read?
Do you like crafting?
Do you like to help?
Interested high school students may apply to volunteer at the Riverfront Library to fulfill their community service hours. Volunteers are needed in the summer for a variety of tasks including tidying the collection and helping with special events and projects.
- Volunteer must be a student in High School
- Volunteer work can only be done in the Children’s Department under Librarian’s supervision
- A record of hours will be kept by the Librarian
- Any necessary letters or affidavits will be signed after the volunteer has completed their volunteer time
- Volunteering is only needed during the summer
Contact Renee Rabadi at email@example.com or (914) 337-1500, x448 for more information.