Welcome to the Hudson River Museum, a preeminent cultural institution in Westchester County and the New York metropolitan area. Situated on the banks of the Hudson River in Yonkers, New York, the HRM’s mission is to engage, inspire, and connect diverse communities through the power of the arts, sciences, and history.
Passes available at all three locations.
Free admission for two adults and up to six children or grandchildren. Includes a 15% discount in the Museum Shop. Free admission to one ticketed event (choice of Planetarium show or a Glenview tour).
Visitors must reserve timed tickets in advance at: https://www.hrm.org/plan-your-visit.
- Click on PURCHASE TICKETS, and then on GENERAL ADMISSION.
- Click on the desired day/time, then enter the number of visitors in the last box at the bottom (MEMBER LIBRARY (2 ADULT/6 YOUTH TICKET MAX) and click ADD.
- Click on NEXT and Select a delivery method in the drop-down box (Will Call or Email). Click NEXT again.
- On the Checkout page, click NEXT. Review your order and then click NEXT again.
- Enter the required contact information on the next page and click NEXT.
- Click SUBMIT
- Print your admission tickets if you have chosen the email option.
- Pick up the reserved pass at the designated library branch the day before your reserved time slot. You will be required to present this pass at the Museum before you can be admitted.
If lost, the pass replacement cost is $300.